“Invite all your old friends into the deep, warm bath of awareness. Joy, doubt, certainty, excitement, sorrow, disgust, fear, bliss, even anger; there’s enough room here; it’s an infinite bath. Splash around, dive deeper, swim with sorrow, pretend you’re a shark chasing fear, play hide and seek with boredom, rediscover your damn humour. Get wet and get soapy (herby) and get dirty and get clean and get real. Realise that it’s all the self; there is no self in the bath; the self is the bath, the whole caboodle, and everything belongs. And it’s always bath-time, here in the heart.
Got to get messy to get clean; got to learn to play with sorrow to know the joy of the depths; got to remember how huge awareness is, how much life it holds, and how much rubber duckies can teach you about love.”
– Jeff Foster
Get naked with nature….free from coverings immerse yourself
Hand Crafted Organic Herbal Bath Salt Soaks
Researchers and physicians report that raising your magnesium levels may:
• Improve heart and circulatory health, reducing irregular heartbeats, preventing hardening of the arteries, reducing blood clots and lowering blood pressure.
• Improve the body’s ability to use insulin, reducing the incidence or severity of diabetes.
• Flush toxins and heavy metals from the cells, easing muscle pain and helping the body to eliminate harmful substances.
• Improve nerve function by regulating electrolytes. Also, calcium is the main conductor for electrical current in the body, and magnesium is necessary to maintain proper calcium levels in the blood.
• Relieve stress. Excess adrenaline and stress are believed to drain magnesium, a natural stress reliever, from the body. Magnesium is necessary for the body to bind adequate amounts of serotonin, a mood-elevating chemical within the brain that creates a feeling of well being and relaxation.
• While increasing your magnesium levels, Epsom Salt also delivers sulfates, which are extremely difficult to get through food but which readily absorb through the skin. Sulfates serve a wide variety of functions in the body, playing a vital role in the formation of brain tissue, joint proteins and the mucin proteins that line the walls of the digestive tract. Sulfates also stimulate the pancreas to generate digestive enzymes and are believed to help detoxify the body’s residue of medicines and environmental contaminants.
The major components of Epsom Salt are magnesium and sulfur which perform all sorts of biological functions. The two elements break apart and separate in liquid.
Sufficient sulfur is essential to detox the body of toxins and waste. Low levels may lead to a ‘backlog’ of toxins, which in turn can affect our central nervous system. Most sulfur supplements are difficult for the body to absorb and therefore have minimal effect. However, Epsom Salt provides sulphates in a readily absorbable form to help the body rid itself of waste products and toxins by making them water soluble and therefore easily excreted.
Magnesium helps to regulate the activity of more than 325 enzymes, and performs a vital role in many bodily functions, from muscle control and electrical impulses to energy production and the elimination of harmful toxins. It improves nerve function by regulating electrolytes and is necessary to maintain proper calcium levels in the blood. Excess adrenaline and stress are believed to drain magnesium, a natural stress reliever, from the body. Magnesium is necessary for the body to bind adequate amounts of serotonin, a mood elevating chemical within the brains that creates a feeling of well being and relaxation.
Directions for soaking.
Fill warm bath up so it will just cover your body. Take a largish strainer with you to scoop up herbs towards the end of the bath, if you choose to have free range herbs. If you do not wish to have herbs floating in bath with you there is a organic cotton muslin bag to use and re-use. Add three to four cups of soak to bath. Mix it around making sure the salt is dissolved. Rest and let go….soak for 10 to 15 minutes. Scoop up herbs with strainer before getting out of bath and pulling plug. Rinse body and bath before alighting from bath. If you like you can choose not to rinse off body and allow the magnesium to continue to offer timed-release input into blood stream.
As magnesium and sulfates are absorbed through the skin they intensify the biological process of detoxification and calm the nervous system. Many people find they have a very relaxed sleep as a result. Any left on the skin may continue to be absorbed as long as it is still on the skin, offering continuous ‘timed-release’ input into the bloodstream – like medication given through skin patches.
Combine the great healing effects of magnesium sulphate
with healing herbs;
Rest and Restore Brew
Ultra Strength Magnesium Sulphate with Salt, Organic Calendula,
Organic Chamomile, Organic Lavender, Organic Rose Petal Powder.
1kg $20 1.5kg $30
Ultra Strength Magnesium Sulphate with Dead Sea Salt and
Organic Rose Petals, Organic Lavender, Organic Chamomile.
1kg $30 1.5kg $40
Sacred Feminine Brew
Ultra Strength Magnesium Sulphate with Salt, Organic Cornflowers, Organic Cinnamon powder, Organic Cinnamon quills, Organic ginger powder, Organic Vanilla pod, Organic Chamomile and Clary Sage Essential Oil.
1kg $40 1.5kg $50